LDMC SPRINT REGs

Terry Everall

Now all available on Longton & District Motor clubs site for all their events including the 3 sisters and Ty Croes Oct Westfield calendar events.

The Oct meeting will have 2 laps of National on Saturday and 2 laps of International on Sunday using the CORKSCREW

Sounds great ...my entries are all in

Any of the Ty Croes circuits are just fantastic but the 2 lap international promises to be awesome and CHURCH with warm slicks could prove to be a bit quick!

LDMC were talking about it last year; must have had the format approved by the MSA.  Guess if the Corkscrew is involved then will be a hybrid between "Coastal" and "International" circuits.  Start is out of the new pit area, lap of the Coastal followed by the International and ending in the normal place :-)

anglesey-international-650.png

Ty Croes could be so popular that it fills up quickly so get your entries in early

Just submitted my entry for three sisters on 12th April :t-up:

Is the September 5th/6th at Ty Croes no longer on then, or is it hosted by another club?

It is also on so you get 3 chances of a weekend at Ty Croes or in my case I go three times!!!!!

The first 2 events (June and Sept) are being run by MGCC and LDMC do the October event

Thanks Terry, do you have a link to the entry form for the September event at all? Can't find anything on the websites...

Cheers, Barny

The MGCC regs are not out yet so we will all have to wait a bit

• Like 1

Thats me entered for the October weekend, best all get your brollies :marto:  packed