Mercedes C320 2005 auto, 84k miles, £1900

Boombang

History:

This is my father in laws car, they have owned it since 2011 and are the 3rd owners.

The car has done about 84k miles and is in fair condition for the age.  It was used for a 50 mile daily commute, now they have moved the business to a nearby office he has bought a Boxster.

I have been using the car since the back end of last year whilst living with them, our house is finally finished and we are due to move next weekend - I am looking to get a small hatchback for a short run to the train station, this car is a bit overkill for that.

There are 7 stamps in service book, the car is on Mercedes flexible servicing schedule.  The last service was on 2nd April 2014 at 79k, and included the 12 expensive spark plugs.

The next service is due in about 4,300 miles.

The MOT runs to 8th July 2015.

Condition:

There are some marks and stonechips that you would expect with the age, and a dent on the rear bumper (small but deep, someone presumably reversed into something pointed).

Inside it has leather interior and the Avantgarde trim, again a few age related marks but acceptable for the age.

These engines are chain driven so no cambelt to change, importantly there are no noises from the chain or tensioner on this car.

The gearbox changes gear well, lever works to change down gears when needed and comfort/sport switch works.

There are a couple of slightly creaky bushes, very typical of these cars, but it drives well.

EDIT - there is a crack in the screen, too far gone for repair.  The car is currently on a fleet policy with no windscreen cover so will not be replaced before sale, this has been accounted for in the advertised price.

Specification:

3.2 V6, 221bhp  229lb/ft

Automatic

Full leather interior

Climate control

Full sized spare

Tool kit

Photos on request, judging if any interest for now.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.