AP racing dual master cylinder.

TAFKARM

• 2 weeks later...

Like rocking horse teeth,

Bob :(

Westfield are now doing a Non AP 0.8 replacement. 1/3rd of the price too.

I just bought one.

• Like 1

That's handy to know.

Arm, yes with the 1 inch bore.

Thanks table leg - Im not sure going to 0.8 will give me the hard pedal im after...

Hi

Have a good AP as above with 0.812 bore.

Was a good setup with Wilwood 4 pots on front and Sierra then Golf rears.

Used with a pressure reducer on the rear to get a good balance.

Wilwood do a tandem 1" bore 1.1" stroke as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump. I took a punt and ordered that MC Tableleg - very well made, unfortunately the fluid ports are on the bottom, and one of them ends up rights over a chassis rail with about 3mm space.

Back to the drawing board.  

Oh that's a shame

I just bought an ap cylinder from caterham. Ordered a few weeks back and arrived this week. It was £100 cheaper than the one on the westfield parts shop - shame really because I'd rather support the Westie shop to help keep it going but at £100 difference for an identical part......

It has the split 60/40 front and rear. I had heard that the outlets have slightly different spacing and may clash but this wasn't the case at all. I fitted it yesterday and the spacing was fine (floor mounted pedals, hydraulic clutch in mine).

Caterham apparently get fresh orders every few weeks so if it is out of stock give them a call to reserve one on the next batch - that's what I did.

Pedal is rock solid with Bremsport fronts and sierra rears. Big difference over the original.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers magic, do you know the SKU on the website? Do I need to quote area or anything?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.