V8 Westfield.

MarkieM8

I like yellow sEights.

I'm not gonna rush to get one, jeez I haven't even cleaned the garage out yet to keep it in.

only problem with yellow is the flys love it in the summer .ask any one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who has that colour

Nobody told me this.. I drive with marigolds too!

You're doomed.

just remember it was yellow when you parked it .but might be black on your return. :d :d :d :d

Hopefully I'll be going to have a look at toybox at the weekend and see what they have, insurance money is burning a hole in me pockets. Hehe.

Try some at Toybox but don't forget he has to make a living from the profit.  Generally buying from mebers on here will be cheaper and likely to be good people to do business with.  Most (but not all) adverts/descriptions/ will be honest and straightforward.  See Marcus's advert as a great example.

• Like 1

MarkieM8,

replaced my Pinto engined car with a Zetec SEiW,from Andrew at Toybox.A great person to deal with,& will sort out any issues you find.Just be sure to pre arrange a visit,you cannot just turn up.

BJK

• 9 months later...

Are you still looking for a V8 westy? Have done a massive amount on mine since Feb 2014 and will probably be selling her next Spring when new Westy should be complete. email me if you're still looking.

474gareth.hd@gmail.com

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.