V8 Westfield.

MarkieM8

I'm on the hunt for a v8 Westfield, I'm not into racing or hill climbing so don't want a track day racer.

More of a weekend/sunny weather toy.

Ideally I want to put a v8 registration on it that I have on retention so it's gotta be year 2000 and newer.

A Q plated one might be OK if it makes me moist looking at it. Lol.

What you got then guys????

two in Essex

Tigger and Pete G

couple of pictures of mine in the galley

only a q plate  2009 year about 4/5k milage  built with nearly all new parts

• Like 1

I do like the look of orange. :)

What kind of money is that?

Dumb question coming now, how come some are on Q plates and others not?

more than 1 part of unknown origin  or no  cert of newness   from westfields  then it will more likely not get new reg. 

depends on where the sva or iva test is done.

I would have probably got a new reg but the sva man didn't believe me on age of engine so had to fit another one to pass the test.[long story]  on the upside q plate means smoke only mot tests. and upgraded engines no problem in future

Thanks for the info, I'm sure you'd get lots of looks with the orange colour :)

What's the specs for yours, how would your for sale advert look?

two much to write down maybe another day when I got more time.

try doing a search in the for sale section for my name or v8 spec should be there somewhere

Here's Pete's ad for the V8 car...

clicky

Marcusb's is a good'n

Cheers YP here's my ad

MarkieM8,

have a look on www.toyboxcars.co.uk,I see he has 3 V8`s on at the moment,plus a Dax Rush,that had me drooling.

BJK

I have been keeping an eye on pistonheads and seen that toybox adverts.

Pete's is a great colour but a couple k's more than what I wanted to spend for a man toy. Hehe.

The green one, hrmmmm, bit of a marmite colour, not sure if it would grow on me, price is nice.

:)

Don't worry about the colours, I went looking for a green car and ended up with yellow, usually despise yellow but have come to love it.    What's inside it is way more important.

Good Seights don't come around that often so better to compromise on colour than things that might affect the cars capabilities or reliability.  Always good to find a 'known' car that has been well developed.

Yellow was amongst my least favourite colour for a Westy (I just like a red sports car!).. and guess what colour I've just recently bought :laugh:  I must be pretty fickle because I love it now that I own one!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.