tdi golf

tim

as title,my son is after a gt tdi golf if poss or a tdi sport,if you are selling please give a ring or email tim thanks for looking tel 07977268959

You need to give some idea on how much he's spending and if he wants a Mk4. 5 or 6.     In my experience the Mk4 is the better car, the PD engines are economical and reliable, the interior trim is better looking & more robust. The badging GT & Sport are not VW models, they are just dealer add ons.  The models are just called TDI 115,TDI 130 or TDI 150 so don't let him get hung up on looking for a car with what he thinks is more exclusive GT or Sport badge.

I have a Seat Leon FR tdi for sale - the same as a Golf GT tdi but better ;)

Details in other cars for sale section on here...

0.thanksfor the golf forum had a quick look,  and the leon would be nice but I think it is 170 bhp so the insurance is expencive ,a 140 bhp is about£1100 so that is about enough  rds tim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.