For Sale ad?

Red Flash

Absolutely, it's just a few little touches that would make a huge difference to how it presents itself.

For instance Brum this is £20 of rubber matting, the tunnel and rear carpets I spoke about. Gear lever gaiter and surround is from a MGB. Cheap but looks so much nicer than the the mess there before. You have similar seats and your harnesses are nicer so show them off!

20140520_111648-1_zpse032ef02.jpg

car looks a very nice example indeed to me - personally I don't like the dash colour or the white cycle wings but that is my opinion

I would agree with the points on the pictures - they show how good a condition the car appears to be in but they dont make it look very desirable (you must have photos you could use from when you were out and about)

Good luck with the sale and i am sure it will sell when the weather has improved and people start looking again

Just out of interest have you tried Toybox?

Really appreciate your constructive comments folks.

I'm not offended by your comments either, that was the reason I asked in the first place.  I'm disappointed in myself more than anything for presenting the Westy anything but at its best.  Because it is in excellent condition (I'm not going to say for its year, because one I don't like that statement and two it sounds like making an excuse for something that's not quite up to standard).

Everything that I have done during my ownership has been done to a high standard.

I don't do 'chav' so the vinyls will have to go in that case.  The side vinyls were as suggested, added to hide the holes from the swept arches!

I'll fix rubber mats and consider colour coordinating the wings.  Black would make the westy look drab!

The tunnel has no sharp edges and the fixings are precisely positioned, which I believe shows a nice touch of the build.

I'll take new photos on a sunny day and re post advert.

Thanks again for you appreciated and helpful advice ;)

Just wait your time, tidy up as the guys are saying and I'm sure it will sell... :)

You just never know will be looking for one….

It's just a case of finding the right buyer Brum..  I wouldn't lower the price personally (not unless you NEED it shifted).  Someone will be made up with it in good time :yes: