Awful News - Team JYBLY Disbanded!

Scottish Bloke

It is with great regret, a weepy eye and a lumpy throat, I bring you the news that the Speed Series Team JockYamBamLambYorkshireMan has been disbanded following a scandal involving 2 members, a goat and a giraffe called Lofty. I cannot comment further at this stage, other than to say 'a member' is missing the goat and they've promised to stay in touch as "friends"

With this in mind we've rebranded and will be known as 'Team Playskool' Team to include myself (Richie Kerr), Tim Nunn, and Luke Algar. Richard James if he finds his car and a mascot (Garry the goat) who will maintain a low profile for the foreseeable....

Other names were considered but suggestions such as Kerr's Assorted Cruisers (KAC) Tim's Allstar Trio (TAT) and Garry's Unsung Friends (GUF) were eliminated as they were deemed 'unsuitable'   

We look forward to 'Whooping' you all soon,

Kindest Regards

Team Playskool (number one for banter)

• Like 2

Have you been on the sauce or are you having a giraffe again? (possibly the cause of the break up?)

• Like 1

Thanks James, it's been tough but good friends and a goat will see us through ;)  :d  :d

is the goat pretty.... 

Nah its a bit gruff.

luke will be sensitive, take it out for a drink first....

That reminds me of the phrase 'Algar-rhythm'. Coined a few years back by either Mr or Mrs Westy.

• Like 1