Megablade for sale

Crispyred

Hi,

I have to admit I have not been an active member here at all, however......

I have for sale my 2005 Westfield Megablade on DX05 plate, I have owned her for a matter of months enjoying the end of summer before replacing the engine through Andy at AB Performance along with some added extras to make her that bit more fun, she has a huge file with all receipts from new along with magazine articles where featured by a previous owner.

I assume most folk already know how the Megablade drives and I am certain mine is would not be a disappointment to anyone.

The spec as best I can describe:

The car:

Colour is Yellow (does have decals from previous owner but only vinyl and can be removed easily).

Tyres are Toyo R888 plenty of driving left in them

Aero Screen

Leather Bucket Seats

4 point harness

Gear display

Reverse gear

Carbon dash

Panels are in average condition

Road legal

Roll bar

Mechanics:

Fireblade engine supplied November 928cc AB Performance supplied and fitted

Dynojet kit AB Performance supplied and fitted

New Clutch uprated AB Performance supplied and fitted

Sequential gears modified by AB Performance to retain correct direction when switched from old engine to larger cc

Suspension fully adjustable Protech all round

Disc and pads replaced 6 months ago

Battery isolator switch

Pipercross induction

Akropovic Exhaust (plenty of noise and pops)

I literally drove the car a few dry weekends then had work done at AB Performance before garaging her for the cold weather, I have spent more on her than I probably should have for the mileage I've done especially as I am writing this add in the winter and don't feel like I've given her a proper run out yet, as such I am not desperate to see her go, however, for the right money and owner I would say farewell as I want to change the main car and the money always helps.

Apologies if my add is sparse in information I am perhaps not a true Westfield owner as my own mechanical knowledge is average, hence all work done by AB Performance, I am sure Andy would take a call and remember the car as he supplied the previous engine that was removed and remembered the car from then.

I am looking for a sensible offer I know what I paid and how much I've spent and I imagine most if not all interested party know what a fair price is too.

Please feel free to PM me and ask questions I will do my best to answer quickly and accurately

Cheers

Rich

arebull@hotmail.co.uk

• Like 1

Hi, some photos would really help here.

Hi Msisleman,

I'll pull her out of the garage tomorrow and add some pic's only have a couple which I'll upload now.

If youre interested if you PM me I can send some over also.

I was thinking for anyone who may be interested in buying (I'm not in a position), however I am always interested in seeing other people's Megablades.

• Like 1

You might just drop lucky - fingers crossed for you! :yes:

But, historically, adverts on here without at least a guide price don't tend to do so well...

You might just drop lucky - fingers crossed for you! :yes:

But, historically, adverts on here without at least a guide price don't tend to do so well...

and lack of photos!

Having said that I've got both and not had any interest.  :(

Best of luck with your sale  :yes:

Thanks both, I suppose as a guide price it's difficult to say, I took her out for a run last night and loved it! Now it's snowing and it's tucked up in the garage again.

I struggle on a guide price having spent thousands at AB which I realistically know I won't get back but kind of want ;)

What do you think is a fair price to ask?

Cheers

I have been looking at Megablades for 6 months as after one in a year and I have seen them on sale from £7-9k. Anymore and you're into Megabusa territory.

Nice one on ebay at £9k at mo for comparison.

Hope that from a hopefully potential buyer helps?

Hi yeah thought I'd be in that region Id want over £7,500 but not expecting £9k I'm going to take some pics today so I'll try and add to forum later

I'd take offers over £7,500.

I am really struggling to get pictures uploaded onto the site ! Happy to email people if they want to see.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.