SOLD - WSCC Embroidered Dickies Boiler Suit 44" Regular

Captain Colonial

As it says in the title - got this as a Christmas gift and wore it twice.  It's lovely quality, a top notch item and I'm very pleased with it indeed. :t-up:

Details here

However, and I know I'm going to get some stick for this, it fits just fine but the advancing years and galloping arthritis are catching up with me in a rather rude fashion these days - I'm not nearly as flexible and contortive as I used to be. :cry:  :down:  :(  It's a bit of a struggle for me to get them back off over my shoulders without assistance when I'm tired.

I've ordered a 46" regular as I still love the product and need them, so I'm selling the 44" regular ones.  I'd say they would suit a 42" regular fit, or they'll be a bit baggy on a 40" regular.

They're in perfect order, no tears or marks, and fresh out of the washing machine. (Again, I've only worn them twice.) :cool::yes:

They're also incredibly warm, and all the pockets make it very handy indeed.

Normally £26 + P&P from our wonderful official WSCC merchandiser when new, I'll take £20 for these including P&P (2nd class in an BIG envelope).

First vulture to swoop in and PM me gets them - ta. :t-up:

I dont think I dare enjoy this  :oops:

• Like 1

I dont think I dare enjoy this  :oops:

My, how wise you've grown through bitter experience... well done. :yes:

I understand the new one's have a more flexible elasticated waist Scott :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I understand the new one's have a more flexible elasticated waist Scott :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

...whereas you, o Rollover Master, have yet to understand the power of the dark side... :angry:

The waist is just fine and unchanged and the 44" reg fits nicely with room to spare - it's my ability to bend / rotate my arms and back which are slowly deserting me, unsympathetic smart :arse:

I'd keep an eye on my boardroom avatar and profile if I were you... :devil::p  :laugh: (ask Filfan or Gary)

• Like 1

My, how wise you've grown through bitter experience... well done. :yes:

:laugh:

I dont want my toast falling butter side down again 

• Like 1

I won't tell you what size he has ordered to replace it :laugh::p;)

Et tu, Cleggy? :rolleyes:

:d

Thin Ice, Clegster, thin ice  :laugh:   :popcorn:

Et tu, Cleggy? :rolleyes:

You should have said you were down sizing a sought my silence on the matter :d

You should have said you were down sizing a sought my silence on the matter :d

A) No one would have believed it; and B) I can't afford what your silence would cost :d

Sold to Mr Bunn, first vulture to swoop, many thanks :t-up:

Mr Bunn, not a good name for someone squeezing into a size 44 boiler suit  :oops:

Ok I'll get me coat  :d:laugh:  :d

Personally Scott, I'd have kept the boiler suit - but I guess your new overalls will do ........ :d

mroverall.jpg

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.