Hello from a new member and new S2000 kit owner.

Nosbod

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone  ;)

Hi there,

I'm fairly new too and I'm waiting to collect my SDV kit in March. Have you got a date for your kit yet?

Not had a collection date yet, hoping to receive this in the next few days.  

I'm also yet to decide on the colour !  

Silver looks damn cool :cool: , with some black bits like carbon arches, wheels etc.

I heard Asbo orange was the best

Fixed that for you! :p:d

• Like 1

Welcome and hope you enjoy your build and ownership. Not sure on colour but heard more power means colour doesn't matter :-)

• Like 1

Silver looks damn cool :cool: , with some black bits like carbon arches, wheels etc.

Don't suppose you have a linky to photo's of a silver one?

Another  :ww: from a previous MK Indy builder, current Westfield owner that is now feeling a bit inadequate with all the Mega S2000 cars/kits out there  :cry:

• Like 1

If you think Martin's car looks good in the photos, just wait till you see it in the flesh at an event! The silver and black stripe livery looks absolutely stunning, silver really suits Westfields anyway, but Martin's lifts it to a new level.

try looking at my account Bernard Holdgate     and scroll down to 16Nov. Brands Hatch