Hello from a new member and new S2000 kit owner.

Nosbod

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say a quick hello.  My name is Chris and I live in East Yorkshire.  Earlier today I ordered my S2000 kit and am really looking forward to getting stuck into it.  This will be the 2nd kitcar i've built (I built a *cough* MK Indy *cough*) 7 years ago, but unfortunately a new baby arrived shortly after it passed its SVA and regrettably forced the sale.  

However I am now back, refreshed and ready to get back into the kitcar scene albeit with a much better car, more enthusiasm and a hint of mid-life crisis thrown in.  :d

I'm really looking forward to some meet-ups with other owners and also getting to know the community here.  I'd like to do a build diary/blog but not sure if I will have the time - we will have to see.

Cheers,

Chris.

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome.  Lots of new S2000 builds to read through on here.

Congratulations and welcome! Great to see another S2000 in the pipeline!

I can't recommend highly enough running a build thread if you can, with plenty of picture! I know they can be time consuming - I struggle occasionally myself to update. But they can be in valuable for getting helpful tips and suggestions; sometime people will even spot things that you hadn't noticed with being so closely involved, that by being sorted out now, will save time or problems later.

Hello.

Where a bouts in East Yorkshire are you.

Hi,

Tickton, just outside of Beverley.

Congratulations and welcome! Great to see another S2000 in the pipeline!

I can't recommend highly enough running a build thread if you can, with plenty of picture! I know they can be time consuming - I struggle occasionally myself to update. But they can be in valuable for getting helpful tips and suggestions; sometime people will even spot things that you hadn't noticed with being so closely involved, that by being sorted out now, will save time or problems later.

Cheers Dave, i'll do my best !

Oh I know Tickton and I also built the magistrates court in Beverley.

You will like it here and it's a very friendly club and a nice place to be.

• Like 1

:ww:

Hope to see you at our monthly meeting.  If you can find an excuse sorry reason our next one is a week today and we are having a spot of supper at the pub as the Yorkshire Area is 23 years old!

Welcome and enjoy your build.

Hi there,

I'm fairly new too and I'm waiting to collect my SDV kit in March. Have you got a date for your kit yet?