FBB's / my old car for sale

AdamR

Just spotted this on eBay - tis a cracking little car! It's actually an SEW but my local MOT place could only find 'Sport 2000' on their computer, hence what the dealer is selling it as...

If anyone is interested in it I'd be happy to fill in the blanks from the description.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Westfield-Sport-2000-For-Sale-at-Master-Cars-Hitchin-/271753012779?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f45bde62b

Got concerned over the sellers ebay name ;-)

Got concerned over the sellers ebay name ;-) 

:)

That was/is a nice car, not so smart you had to worry about marking the bodywork but underneath it all I think I can say pretty well engineered initially by myself and then taken forward by Adam.  It was an easy car to drive.  There's a load of Dunnell parts on the engine:  modified cooling system, sump, big end bolts, lightened flywheel, clutch and a £1000 exhaust!  It's nice to see my home brewed injection system has done over 12k miles now as well.  As I recollect it was dyno'd at 174hp.  It also appears to have appreciated since I sold it!  Along with Adam I'm happy to fill in what I know from about 2005.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.