ETB Instruments

TrophyJem

My 15 year old ETB speedo died last summer, so I thought I better investigate getting it repaired.

I rang ETB and they said return it and they should be able to repair it. I sent it back, they took just one day to repair it and send it back to me for the next day.

Very impressive service I have to say.

They even fitted me a new odometer zeroing button that I managed to loose in the car a few years earlier. :t-up:  

• Like 1

he is a very nice chap who runs it

They made me a one-off special a while back. Put one of their speedo cores into an old Veglia case, calibrated it to suit the scale, fitted warning lights to match the old functions - absolutely brilliant service. I think it turned out to be more work than they anticiapated, but they stuck to the estimate. 11/10