New Top Gear Series 22 - 8pm tonight

XTR2Turbo

Preview show still available on i player 

ere

Anyone else thinking it's getting a bit stale? I was hoping for a revamp but disappointed that it's more of the same old contrived, scripted challenges and playing up to their characters. 

Didn't bother with the last series and don't think I'll watch the rest of this one either.

After the dark days of strictly X factor talentless out of here TV

Anything with wheels, speed and a track gets me watching TV again

But I'm getting a strong sense of seen it all before

Yeah its a bit samey now

I was disappointed in the xmas special so didnt hold out much hope

They must be doung something right though because i think this series is a run of 10

Quinten wilsons new classic car show starts soon - hopefully that'll be good

Anyone else thinking it's getting a bit stale? I was hoping for a revamp but disappointed that it's more of the same old contrived, scripted challenges and playing up to their characters. 

Didn't bother with the last series and don't think I'll watch the rest of this one either.

been saying that for a while Clarkson and Co. way past there sell by date if you ask me !

Of course it's formulaic but it still gave me a few belly laughs.  I thought it was OK and still better than most of the drivel that's on TV