Mighty Cross Flow Meet 2015

alexander72

Ladies and Gents of the WSCC,  I hereby invite any other owner with a mighty cross flow to join me at stoneleigh, or Blyton perhaps,  next year to celebrate carbs, oil, leaks and roarty induction noise..... 

anyone else up for a mighty celebration?

James  :d

Suggest we put all the mighty crossflows in the centre of the WSCC field at Stoneleigh

• Like 1

Great idea but sadly i'm selling up spring time and i'm gonna be crocked for a month or so after some minor surgery so if its still in my hands i'll see you at Stoneleigh otherwise enjoy

Count me in.

• Like 1

Hmmm, does that mean we're going to have to a victorious VTEC gathering too? :p:d

• Like 1

Good idea I'll see if I can get it sponsored by Castrol GTX  :laugh:  :p 

• Like 2

Will drip trays and technical help be supplied to get them all started at the end of the day. And should we order the 100 bhp Dyno or just the 50 bhp one for the dyno testing runs  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :o  :love:

:-) thats very funny Mr Algar..., its now how much you have it's what you do with it.... anything over 140BHP is wasted IMO 

Agreed James, it's big talk from a Competition Secretary who hasn't competed in a while...! :p

Shall I order some Humble Pie for Stoneleigh and we'll see who gets to eat it? :d