Bits and bobs...

Captain Colonial

Hello gang

Unusual one, this - I've had an email from a chap in Swindon named Terry as follows:

"I've had a clearout, and I've got some Westfield brochures and build manual etc from my 1988, SEi build, I also have an Allegro steering U/J, some wing deflectors, a 1600 Ford engine header fitting, some pre-lit seat squabs, and a quantity of black Amble seat material, from the 70's.

I don't want much for it, (£15), so if you could put it out there, I would be very grateful.

I live in Swindon, so if someone wants it they can just roll up."

If this floats your boat, PM me and I'll give you his email address. :t-up:

yes please could I have his details thanks

Scott - I hope this has nothing to do with your Linkedin profile which today says that you're an expert in "waste"  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Scott - I hope this has nothing to do with your Linkedin profile which today says that you're an expert in "waste"  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I'm an expert in waste every day...and today, I'm going to waste a perfectly good punch line made from your comment, Martin! ;):d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.