Classis Sports Car Club Race Series

Terzo204

I've just entered with my SeIW. All being well the final few bits will be finished on the car in time for the test day at Snetterton on the 26th March.

• Like 1

I was thinking of entering a round or two but if it's like the touring cars then i'll look elsewhere.

The organisers stated at the Autosport show that driver standards are enforced but then they would say that.

What class are you entering RichUK?

I'm told that driving standards are very good. The garage who are doing the work on my car speak very highly of the series.

For 2015 I'll be in class C. We'll then reassess over the winter as to whether we rebuild the engine to then go into a higher class.

I watched some of the Magnificent Seven race and one of the Jaguar race at last years Donnington kit car show and it looked good. I will be looking at the series in 2016.

Which garage is doing your prep may I ask?

Group 1 presumably

Solutions Racing in Brightampton. Definitely group 1, though a friend has an R400 that I might take out in group 2 at some point too.

Group 1 for me as well, although I have 156 bhp, so i'll potentially be down on the others in Group C (nearly 20%) so i'll be way behind (got to get my excuses in now!) but, I would love to try a race.