2015 Speed Series Dates

Terzo204

I've gone green! Can't wait ;)

Rockingham will be my first event, see you there :t-up:

And me, bring it on   :db-westy:  :yellow-westy:  :dg-westy:  :orange-westy:  :white-westy:  :westy: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :silver-westy:  :d

• Like 1

I have my ARDS test on the 20th of Feb so I may have to wait a bit until I register

Really looking forward to the season now.

Class A for me I think. Hoping to do Coombe in March then maybe Pembrey in May.

Mike

Me too - class I. (electric)

Lighter batteries so should be a bit quicker this year. Can't wait.

John

• Like 3

I have my ARDS test on the 20th of Feb so I may have to wait a bit until I register

Really looking forward to the season now.

Class A for me I think. Hoping to do Coombe in March then maybe Pembrey in May.

Mike

Hi Mike,

You don't need to have passed your ARDS for our speed series (ARDS is a requirement for circuit racing).

I want to do a race this season as well so I have booked in the ARDS test.  

Thanks for the advice though Paul - I'll register at the end of the month once my bank account has recovered....

As a side - got the dates on the calendar and off the link posted on this thread (http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/calendar/4-speed-series-events-calendar/03-2015)

Is spectating free/open? Might be able to help out at some events as well. Need to watch, be inspired and maybe be converted for 2016.

As a side - got the dates on the calendar and off the link posted on this thread (http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/calendar/4-speed-series-events-calendar/03-2015)

Is spectating free/open? Might be able to help out at some events as well. Need to watch, be inspired and maybe be converted for 2016.

I have no idea!

I meant to go to the Coombe Sprint the last two years running but life got in the way - I think it's free entry.

Spectators are welcome at most of the events (some charge, others don't) although there are a couple (Hethel and Mira) which don't allow spectators due to the commercially sensative nature of the venues.

I have no idea!

I meant to go to the Coombe Sprint the last two years running but life got in the way - I think it's free entry.

Castle Combe has always been free for spectators in previous years :)