2015 Speed Series Dates

Terzo204

Ok - I give up searching.

I know that the dates are published on the WSCC calendar, but I cannot find the 2015 dates anywhere online.

My calendar is in the garage and I could do with a list on the computer really.

Can anyone kindly help?

Mike

The regs aren't released yet but to save your legs if you go to the downloads area there is a pdf version of the 2015 calendar

Ok - I give up searching.

I know that the dates are published on the WSCC calendar, but I cannot find the 2015 dates anywhere online.

My calendar is in the garage and I could do with a list on the computer really.

Can anyone kindly help?

Mike

They're in the Speed Series Events Calendar - click on the Events Calendar tab at the top of the forums, and then click on Calendar button on the next page to switch calendars - there's multiple calendars (birthdays, Speed Series, Events and Local Events) - and choose the calendar you want to view.

Or click here - they start in March:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/calendar/4-speed-series-events-calendar/03-2015

Scott

Is there a way to edit the calendar so it shows the location in the title without needing to click each entry?

David

Scott

Is there a way to edit the calendar so it shows the location in the title without needing to click each entry?

David

Done.

Shame that Rockingham is the day after Coombe. I wanted to do both but that's not going to be permitted by 'The Management'!

I might get my act together for Coome though. 

Do tyres need to be road legal? My rear left is on the limit.

What class you in Terzo - if road legal yes they will need to pass an MOT but more importantly pass the scrutineers inspection.....

Err…not really sure.

I have a 1.8 Zetec, with 156bhp and an MOT, but I have track wheels and the rears are on the limit.

I am a novice so not sure what class just yet (I need to look into this really)

Sounds like class B? Just wait for the 2015 Speed Series regulations to be published on this website, and then study them carefully before deciding which class you need to register for.

Stephen  would 1.8 not be A ?  Class B is 2 litre or above

what david said - Class A - which will be really well contested this year.... 

That's me signed up online, Class A it is, you don't mind do you James x