Hans device

Rossins

Afternoon,

Happy 2015 to everyone.

Starting to put together plans for this year & thinking that I might start to us a Hans device, so looking for feedback from anyone that has used one - including type (angle), place purchased.

Also interested in any other people considering purchasing one as we would probably get a discount if a group purchase was made. Cost app £215 + VAT plus the helmet posts if needed.

Cheers

Simon

Luke on here (Playskool) has some offers (see a separate thread) and had them to try on at Autosport just gone.  Most go for 20 degree and medium size.

I bought the Hans sport II for £249

I am interested in the Hans Sport 11 from Luke and maybe my brother Steve is as well

Have a word with Luke when he is back from the show. Not tomorrow, he'll be knackered !! He has a long term supply deal set-up, so if all the stock has gone, replacements will be in soon.