So, today was AWESOME...C20XE build

B.RAD

• 2 weeks later...

Just spotted that, dash looks good ;) (hope the setup etc went ok?)

That exhaust is a work of art!

Really need to get on with mine......

• Like 1

Set up was all good cheers Ben, just needed the right senders. Expensive, but worth it ;)

I love the exhaust, Mart has cut the bonnet out for it now and that too is a work of art. The car is away getting suspension geo, corner weighting and RR set up at the mo, but I'll post some more pics at the weekend :t-up:

How's your winter upgraditis going? Not seen an update on your thread for a while...

Serious case of CBA to be honest mate! I've been side-tracked with getting the house sorted, changing jobs etc..... Plus I found all sorts of interesting wiring bodges in the loom when I started digging a bit.

Progress (of sorts) though, it's booked back into Northampton Motorsport in a couple of weeks for them to wire everything in with a new alloy dash panel. As much as I'd like to say I've done it myself, being realistic I much prefer driving cars to working on them, and I doubt I'd be happy with the final product. I may also be persuaded into an Omex ignition system at the same time, but we shall see :)

• Like 1

So young Barny is off to pick the car up, so appropriate we have a sweepstake on his numbers, nearest wins 10 internet points. 

I'm going for 218bhp at the fly. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right, today's the big day, after breaking the rollers at Lynx AE and not getting a power run in, I'm off for another go!

So far I've had bets of 185, 218, 228 and 232 - any further guesses??

I have to give a huge recommendation to Jon at Lynx AE, he's a great bloke with an amazing place. If you're looking for a decent RR and suspension expert look no further! Loads of nice toys to gawk at too ;)

Wow. Quite a morning!

Got the results now and to say I'm a little blown away is a huge understatement!

Big thanks again to Jon, great guy who gave me all the time he had to get the car sorted, including picking me up from the train station and storing the car for a couple of weeks while I was away.

But now, time for the magic number...

210 BHP (wheels), 249.3 BHP (fly), 170 lb/ft torque

Blimey.

• Like 2