So, today was AWESOME...C20XE build

B.RAD

Thanks guys, all credit goes to Mart though, I did nothing but appear every now and then and go 'ooooo' and 'aaaaahh' and occasionally get in the way with a spanner! I did make the tea though :d

It really is a cracking job, the bulkhead and engine bay is so neat and tidy, I'm very happy! I'll post a couple more pics when it's back from the getting the exhaust made :t-up:

Great work guys

Cheers Phil, now how do you become privileged enough to get the shield you have in your signature (minus the jellies!)??

Cheers Phil, now how do you become privileged enough to get the shield you have in your signature (minus the jellies!)??

Half a mo...

A present! (The badge goes with the engine I guess!)

(Unfortunately the original site some of us were using to make the different badges seems to have disappeared now, the old links I had just go to the web space hosting company, so I can't make any more!)

• Like 1

Another fantastic day! Some photos appeared on Facebook this evening (search Simpson Race Exhausts):

image.jpg1.jpg

image.jpg3.jpg

image.jpg6.jpg

image.jpg2.jpg

image.jpg4.jpg

• Like 2

Exhaust looks fantastic Barny :love:  my only concern is how the hell am I gonna cut the bonnet to fit that  :(

• Like 2

Looking fantastic  there, not the first time it's had a Simpsons system, they're superb!

ZE9T2497.jpg

• Like 1

Chuffingheck - i need a lie down.... Looks rather lovely.... You had better win some pots this year young Barney ;-)

• Like 4

It's a mighty fine car Barny and t he team have put together!

When's the first event planned for?

• Like 1

I've got my entry form in for Rockingham on 22nd March Dave, can't wait :t-up: