JK Seats on fully forward runners.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

I measured it at 25mm when i checked for you just now.

Am I right in thinking you have a spacer between the runner and the floor? Or are your runners bolted to the floor? 

Mine are bolted straight to the floor with only some strengthening sheet sheet in between.  I only have the runner on the drivers side, the passenger side has the base fixed directly to the floor.

Well, after following this thread a little and then getting some good news from the accountant today ref my tax bill - I just ordered myself a set of JK's.

Only problem is, they are also black with red piping! Sorry, Bob & Clansman but they just look soooo good I couldn't resist :)

• Like 1

I get mine delivered on Friday.

You won't be disappointed.

They are really comfy and look fab.

Congratulations on a greAt buy.

Well, after following this thread a little and then getting some good news from the accountant today ref my tax bill - I just ordered myself a set of JK's.

Only problem is, they are also black with red piping! Sorry, Bob & Clansman but they just look soooo good I couldn't resist :)

I'm clad someone had some good news of there account today, I was

Looking at harness & runners so could fix the seats. O well looks like the credit cards going to get a battering.

Kingster

No worries about your colour choice, I have been a big fan of JK for some time as you could probably detect in my posts, fitting can be fiddly getting them in exactly the right position but once done I can get my seats out in less than 5 minutes and that includes threading seat and crotch belts through the holes etc. The new solid rear mount has stiffened the seats up no end and is a big bonus. Need to lose 3 stone to reduce my 0-60 time as well.

Bob :d :d

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Collected my JK's yesterday,well pleased with them :)

20161028_151208.jpg

Just in case anybody comes across this thread looking for the runners required part number the Sparco ones from Tweeks are exactly the same as the OMP ones,I had both side by side on the counter at Tweeks and they are identical!

Apart from the Sparco ones are nearly £10 each cheaper!

OMPHC655 £35.46

S/S0049302 £26.36

• Like 2

I have jk seats and had them fitted with a base for strength then braced at top and they are solid now

Excellent service , a pleasure to deal with

• Like 1

I am considering ordering a pair of JK s to bolt directly to the floor, the ref isN3946   39cm width at base 46cm at the top and 89cm high. I am the the standard Westfield seats fitted at the moment on runners.

Does anyone know if the JK s will sit lower and give me more room between the wheel and my knees.

Thanks 

They should be lower than the std seats. I have a lowered floor and JKs and sit very low even with runners. I'm only 5'8" though.

They are fantastic seats highly recommended and amazingly comfortable.

• Like 1

Be aware though that while they get your bum and shoulders lower in the car, they do it by sort of rotating your body round (if you viewed it from the side), which does bring your knees up a little bit.