MBE / SBD Garage sale

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Loads of MBE gear for sale, as clearing out the garage.

MBE 9A4 ECU & SBD wiring loom.  SOLD

ECU has the map out of the Busa Turbo I am selling separately, but easy to put your own map in. Loom is SBD chassis loom for 992, and has all the usual connections on it, but also launch added.

Cost new is £ 1144, selling for £ 750

Flatshifter Expert with autoblip. SOLD

As previously fitted to the Force I had. It’s been wired for an MBE ECU and links straight in to their connector, but could probably wired separately. Worked fine when I used it and gave blip to the engine to change down.

Cost new is £ lots J , selling for £ 400

MBE CAN Mapping box

MBE CAN Mapping box, brand new never used, ready to go and map the current range of SBD / MBE ECU’s see here http://www.sbdev.co.uk/Engine_Management_Systems/ECU/Programming.htm

Part No MBE-MAP-KIT-4-CAN (MBE973)

Professional mapping kit for MBE CAN ECUs using infinitely adjustable rotary encoders. Using Easimap 6, the encoders can be set up to adjust different parameters within the ECU according to the user's requirements.

Cost new is £  600, selling for £ 400

MBE 995 Display Lead SOLD

MBE Display Lead part no LM995-DISPLAY-GSX-01

Cost new is £  153, selling for £ 60

MBE-MAP-KIT-3-CAN (MBE985) SOLD

Mapping kit for MBE CAN ECUs, translates the information from your high speed USB port to the CAN data required by the ECU. This hardware can be used as a simple diagnostic tool to analyse the ECU, update software, transfer whole ECU chip files, modify & edit maps. Live Map can be used on MBE9A4 ECUs onwards.

Cost new is £  120, selling for £ 70

If interested PM me or call 07770 nine 3467 three or email nick at plays-kool.co.uk

post-16411-0-94170800-1418761980_thumb.j

post-16411-0-43145800-1418761982_thumb.j

post-16411-0-83852100-1418761983_thumb.j

post-16411-0-50829200-1418761985_thumb.j

post-16411-0-88906300-1418761986_thumb.j

Would the flatshifter be any good for me mate?

Could be, just emailed you.

• Like 1

Might do the 9A4 to replace my 967..ill let u know soon...if it doesnt go quick..

Might do the 9A4 to replace my 967..ill let u know soon...if it doesnt go quick..

If you wanted to do that and need a plug to put on your existing loom, I am sure I have got one around somewhere, just let me know. Certainly a worthwhile upgrade.

If nothing else changes as far the loom,then u saving my life...dont want to mess up with the harness tbh...And now that you mention it,ive had an adaptor bought from you via ebay like a year back,just need to confirm is the same one you are talking :)

If nothing else changes as far the loom,then u saving my life...dont want to mess up with the harness tbh...And now that you mention it,ive had an adaptor bought from you via ebay like a year back,just need to confirm is the same one you are talking :)

Yep, it's the same one. You should be able to swap over, worth changing the pins. If you work out the pin-outs from the ECU then it's reasonably straight forward.

Sorry , but the ECU & Loom have sold.

Have a word with Luke, he should be able to sort you out with a new one at the right price  :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.