Support the Lego Caterham project!

msisleman

Now I know it's not a Westfield, but it is great! Please show support and help get the project up to 10,000 supporters so that Lego will consider making it into a production set:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87703

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=31332

Craig.

I don't think there is I'm afraid - but it's a great site anyway! Lots of interesting projects if you have any interest in Lego.

b*******. Anyone with a Westie probably grew up playing with Lego. We all love Lego!

We've gone from small plastic parts to larger plastic parts that we enjoy glueing back onto our cars in the rain.

We already have a Lego Westy made by my 9 year old and me thank you very much - Lego is for you kids to explore shapes etc we seem to have made it too easy for kids nowadays! 

can I say, I prefer Marcus's.

• Like 2

can I say, I prefer Marcus's.

Very much agree Panda

It was an awesome build

• Like 2

I've no doubt the Caterham model is really good, but I think I've been "spoiled" by seeing Markus's model, as the lads have said; so much better!

• Like 1

Very much agree Panda

It was an awesome build

Hopefully will be the first ever Lego westfield re-build soon as well  ;)

Just searched to find Marcus' model, very impressive! A very different approach to it.