V8 exhaust / back box supplier?

ozeight

After an unfortunate engine failure I'm currently having a replacement 4.0L TVR v8 fitted, but need to replace the exhausts too as the old ones are knackered and falling apart.

Love the look and sound of this one, can anyone suggest where I can get hold of something like this, preferably in or around Essex?

V8 exhaust

That looks like it may be a Wunoff box. But they are in Bradford.

I was unable to find anyone who could supply off the shelf and sure there will be someone in Essex who will do a good job.

But will not be cheap!

Hayward and Scott?

Ditto, haywardandscott.com they do come at a price though. if you come the EsseX meets there are two V8 regulars that know these cars in detail.

Thanks for the quick feedback guys, I will make some enquiries this week and see what they can do. I've also heard that PipeCraft in Basildon do exhaust repairs and fabrication so that's a good few places to get me started.

Cheers,

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.