Westfield World/calender

Chris Smith

From a Sprint/hillclimb view I am always amazed at how competitive and quick all the variations of Westfield are and I have had a few to judge from so the basic design has developed well. We often beat single seaters and take FTD at events 

This years calender is better than ever with some quality photo's from many people :yes:

Would be great to see you do you fancy coming to the Cotswolds area meet Chris ?

The build threads we have  here on the forum too are fantastic  , seeing at what others are doing and have done is a real boost and gives good thought as to what can be done . 

I for one am proud to own a Westfield  :westy:  , can't wait to get it on the road !

I really should make the effort but there are so many of you I can't think where to start..could give you a talk on racing from 1965 to 2004...did it for NSCC last year...?

• Like 2