No Prescott in 2015 speed series?

thinkturbo

Hi, noticed Prescott not on the calendar list?

You are correct

LDMCC were not invited to run an event at Prescott this year

There will be plenty of other great venues to choose from

where is the list for next years events want to have a look so I can see which events I can get too

thanks

Syman, I have them on the clubs calendar delivered Tuesday.

Gutted,!, was one of the only reasons I was going to give it a go next year, I shall give it a miss now...

Syman, I have them on the clubs calendar delivered Tuesday.

Gutted,!, was one of the only reasons I was going to give it a go next year, I shall give it a miss now...

we normally go to this event http://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/events/la_vie_en_bleu.aspx good laugh If you want to run the hill

Nick Algar is finalising the full events calendar and I am sure he will publish it asap. There are some new events like Barbon and a double lapper at Blyton as well as other favourite venues. There is something to please everyone including, narrow tracks , wide tracks, hill climbs, sprints, slow speed, high speed, technical corner and some requiring supreme bravery. If you don't mind travelling then  Harewood hill climb is about the longest in the country, has good viewing, free camping etc

It is a shame but I think that Prescott is running more corporate and driving school days next year instead.  There also seemed to be some mixed feedback on the event which I thought was misplaced. 

Bugatti Owners club have a members only one day competition Saturday 8th August

It is only open to members and you are pretty much guaranteed an entry.

Membership of BOC is £74 a year but gets you free entry to all the events apart from the VSCC August meet.  So if you live locally and go to the events through the year it pays for itself.  You also get a great newsletter and invite to the summer garden party.

You don't need to own a Bugatti to join.

David

I agree - Prescott was a great event for me - very good social and all my fans loved it. (That's my kids and mum and Mandy from the post office)

Barbon is an old hill in Cumbria... My uncle lives in the village and the pub is great for black sheep ale.... Much good eating as well in Kirkby Lonsdale.

As I am not competeing next year owing to severe neck pain from excessive acceleration and cornering G I may just do Blyton, Barbon and harewood for fun and some crack, sorry, craic...

Barbon is just North of Kirby Lonsdale.

You'll need to get over it :laugh:

Hi Chaps.

if you want to look at an unofficial hill then do a search for Rosedale Chimney. It is in the North Yorkshire Moors.