New member and soon to be westfield owner (I hope)

tucky40

Hi folks,

I joined the forum the yesterday so wanted to introduce myself (I managed to delete yesterday's intro while trying to navigate on my tiny phone screen).

I live in the wycombe area and have owned various quick cars over the years, I'm now looking to own a real drivers car so I'm hoping to learn a bit more about the Westfield before taking the plunge. I've had a few years without a fun car while being a bit sensible and I'm gagging to get going again.

I'm looking to do the odd road trip, track day and hopefuly some events further down the line. I've got about 10k to spend and would like a fast road/track car. I've seen a few lovey cars on this forum so fingers crossed it won't be long until I experience the pleasures of westfield ownership.

Apologies to those that posted a reply yesterday. It was mentioned there was a mazda based car in the north london area for sale whoever mentioned that could you please tell me more.

I'm also olanning to go to the north oxford meet tonight so I am now going to try and find the details because i deleted them too :-)

Many thanks, Ben

Hi Ben,

Easily done & I think if you contact a mod they may be able to resserect your deleted thread?

For your meeting tonight you need to contact Gary (Kugawestie) north oxfords AO.

With regards to the Mazda, I think it was Andy (andicami) North London AO.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Hi Ben, oops, as Christian said, deleting your own thread is easily done, specially on a small screen. I've restored it for you, (and I'll lock this one now, to avoid confusion!)

Dave