red swept wings and brackets + Rear number plate holder

cliver44

As per title. Im looking for a pair of swept wings and brackets for my 95 SEIW and a rear number plate holder.

Edited by cliver44

I have a pair of red swept wings but no brackets. Where are you located?

I have a pair of red swept wings but no brackets. Where are you located?

He's a bit of a drive away...in Torbay.

I'm pretty sure I have a pair of brackets...will have a look this evening.

Garry

I'm pretty sure Hammy has some wings.

I might have a number plate holder, do you want the spare wheel carrier bit too?

Oh cool offers of goodies. Yes I'm down in Devon. Makes finding and getting westfield stuff difficult! I really appreciate the offers. Thanks.

Please give me costs? 

I don't need the spare wheel carrier. I do have a number plate holder already but it was a plastic chrome affair and its all corroded and tatty.

I was thinking black or something thats tidy.

I have a pair of brackets (could do with a fresh powder coat, , I have cleaned them up and given them a coat of red primer).

If you pay postage and a tenner into our charity pot you can have them...

Garry

Hi Garry,

That's great. Send me  a message and detail on payment. Being new Im not sure how the charity box works. 

I'm pretty sure Hammy has some wings.

Yep, gave them away a couple of weeks ago -pair of secondhand red and a pair of new red. Ho hum

Good to see they are becoming fashionable- you can have a decent steering lock and stay dryer in the rain !!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.