HUGE 54" US Pro Stainless Steel Tool Chest - Brand new in box

Wesley

I currently have 2 of these available. We bought 4 and have now decided to only use 2 as we have fit all of the tools into just the 2 boxes so these are now up for sale. They are the best quality cabinets I've seen and look absolutely superb. 2 will fit perfectly into any standard size garage side by side.

£295 each

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Please see spec below.

BRAND NEW FROM US-PRO MASSIVE 54"STAINLESS STEEL TOP BOX.

THIS IS A VERY HIGH QUALITY CHEST TOOLBOX. MADE FROM RUST RESISTANT HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL.

TOTAL OF 14 SPACIOUS DRAWERS + TOP BOX.

IDEAL FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL GARAGES, RACE ENVIRONMENTS AND OTHER APPLICATIONS WHERE MOBILITY AND WEIGHT ARE A KEY FACTOR IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT STORAGE SYSTEM.

BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL.

SPECIAL MULTI LOCK SYSTEM.

HIGH SECURITY CAM LOCK.

FULL SIZE NON SLIP TOP AND TRAY DRAWER LINERS.

STEADY CONSTRUCTION.

ALL BALL BEARING SLIDE DRAWERS.

Width- 1372mm
Height - 547mm
Depth - 460mm

10 year warranty (terms and conditions apply please see www.usprotoolboxes.com for more details).

I currently have 2 of these available. We bought 4 and have now decided to only use 2 as we have fit all of the tools into just the 2 boxes so these are now up for sale. They are the best quality cabinets I've seen and look absolutely superb. 2 will fit perfectly into any standard size garage side by side.

£295 each

Please see spec below.

BRAND NEW FROM US-PRO MASSIVE 54"STAINLESS STEEL TOP BOX.

THIS IS A VERY HIGH QUALITY CHEST TOOLBOX. MADE FROM RUST RESISTANT HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL.

TOTAL OF 14 SPACIOUS DRAWERS + TOP BOX.

IDEAL FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL GARAGES, RACE ENVIRONMENTS AND OTHER APPLICATIONS WHERE MOBILITY AND WEIGHT ARE A KEY FACTOR IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT STORAGE SYSTEM.

BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL.

SPECIAL MULTI LOCK SYSTEM.

HIGH SECURITY CAM LOCK.

FULL SIZE NON SLIP TOP AND TRAY DRAWER LINERS.

STEADY CONSTRUCTION.

ALL BALL BEARING SLIDE DRAWERS.

Width- 1372mm

Height - 547mm

Depth - 460mm

10 year warranty (terms and conditions apply please see www.usprotoolboxes.com for more details).

Any pics

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.