St Goueno Hillclimb France 2015

windy

Terry, I bet you dont get a kiss off a young bird in a white dress at Pembury.... unless Nunney dresses up ? :d

Might even be there myself given that my entry is accepted and ferry booked pre christmas...... let he fun commence.... just need to build the car!

• Like 1

I wish i had entrred this.....

Why not just come along for Le craic  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

I am going again to spectate, take photos, support crew etc

Easyjet fly from Gatwick to Nantes which is 180km south of St Goueno.

I will fly and pick up a hire car.

I am booked to fly out Friday leaving at 3pm and will fly back on the Monday leaving at 17:50

At the moment flights are £71 return.

If anyone else fancies joining me and sharing the rental car I have booked etc let me know.

David

Others looking might want to know that it is also an option to fly Ryannair Stansted to Dinard which is nearer to St Goueno but the flights are a bit more expensive and timings not so good.

Sorry if its a re post but heres a bit of you tube here of the british entry in 2014 including our very own Windy.

might just come for the craic.... i had promised debbie a romantic weekend in france....

and most importantly of all ............................ the best beer for sale in the area is Grimbergen :d :d :d :d :d:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::love: :love: :love: Blonde, white, amber or red whatever you wish and its only 6.3% and the special reserve is 8.5% and it tastes magnifique

• 3 weeks later...

edit to add that Easyjet have just changed the flight time from Gatwick on the Friday.  It now leaves at 18:50

At the moment two of us are on this flight.  Space in the rental car if anyone else fancies a long weekend in France

Sorry if its a re post but heres a bit of you tube here of the british entry in 2014 including our very own Windy.

Do my eyes deceive me?  Is that an Austin A40 :cool: , green with a white roof, about 2min 10secs.