St Goueno Hillclimb France 2015

windy

Thanks Terry, so is that 4 signatures from 4 separate events ?

Could it be signed retrospectively eg for blyton ?

Unlikely I think. But there is time to bag four events/signatures at the start of the season and upgrade in time for St Goueno.

Marto: It is one signature per event.  Double headers equals 2 signatures.  All you have to do is drive well and keep it on the black stuff.

Thats it I'm in  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I hope your going to look after me Windy cos I'm feeling nervous already and I've only just sent my entry in  :laugh:

If it's accepted and I manage to get my licence upgraded in time i'm sure it'll be a fantastic weekend, really looking forward to this :yes:  

• Like 1

Good news Martin. You won't be disappointed :d  Can we persuade some more of the HB&B members to come along?

• Like 1

The upgrade licence Nat A is £86

My National A open is only £90 to start with

You don't need an Open licence for this event as far as I know Just national A

I know but I have one anyway. Seems odd to ask for £86 to upgrade when licence outright is only £4 more

Pembrey is going to be a lonely place

If anyone is travelling over via Brittany Ferries to St Malo, Caen or Roscoff before booking give me a shout and I can sort you out a discount code ( should give you about 15% off )   :d :d :d:yes: :yes: