St Goueno Hillclimb France 2015

windy

In typical French tradition classes are determined by whatever they think you should be in. They ask you for a photo of your car as a start.

Prizes can range from a bottle of champagne, a nice silver trophy and a goody bag with some posters and a bottle of Cider from the local producer. If you can speak French you might get interviewed for the telly. ;)

mange tout rodney, fetchez le vache et le sange conduire d'lautobus..... gets me by and into french society every time ive been there :-) looks like a great trip....

Did a French hillclimb with pete g for a number of years.

On one occasion the prize that we got (for finishing in one bit) was a fresh chicken each!!!

• Like 1

I've been to watch this hill-climb as I'm only about an hour east of it and its truly awesome - if you put Loton, Prescott, Shelsley and Harewood together and then a bit more that's the scale of it - its a huge event in Brittany with loads of TV and press coverage and massive crowds .................... and yet retains great hospitality and spirit of a great club event there is a fantastic variety of cars competing with classes for all :d :d :d

Thinking very seriously about this event.  Bit further for me than Pembrey but worth the effort.  My liver may not agree with my head.

Ground sheet, drip tray and cement dust already packed in the motorhome.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

yep Charlie was parked next to Graham in the paddock

Now has a single seater

Westfield sold to Ben on here.

David

4 signatures on the upgrade card which has a passport photo on it

see blue book H 16.2.1