Steve's new car in Corry Street

Terryathome

Nobody mentioned it, cos' nobody watches it!

There was a programme on this affy all about constant re offender asbo kids being rehabilitated , they where given a caterham kit to build as part of there punishment , apparently its some deal with the factory , they buy a kit , build it up under supervision then sell the completed car back to the factory . 

can't remeber the prog or the channel , just surfing while eating me pie and chips  :t-up:

Come out of the closet you secret Corry watchers, I know you watch it.

By the way what make is it? was thinking about a second car lol

Terry

indeed a Dutton Melos .. complete with a lovely mahogany dash ... dont I remember a ugly dash based thread on here .. is it time to resurrect it?

I don't watch it ever since Rosie left, the little minx. You do realise that what will happen is Christmas day he will get drunk, dress as Santa and drive the "kitcar" into a bunch of children or wheel chair users singing Christmas carols. There will then be several weeks of handwringing emotional scenes as the children die off and where cars for fun will be trashed.

There will be a help line for those affected by "car fun" etc.

• Like 1

No, its a pile of ****e, and that dashboard isn't mahogany, its 4 foot of old scaffolding plank - just look at it.  And the car must be there for some cheap trick in the plot - didn't they crash a train a couple of Christmases ago.  The accident will probably be soon, as they're all begging to be released for Pantomime.

Years ago I read (in the Radio Times) a short interview with the bloke that plays Steve, and he said that he drove a Westfield!