Momo swede steering wheel 3 x 50 PCD 270mm wheel D shape with flat bottom

paul n

Momo swede steering wheel 3 x 50 PCD  270mm wheel D shape with flat bottom. As new condition. Only selling as I bought a fully round wheel as i have short legs so don't need the extra clearance from the flat bottom! 

http://www.advantage-motorsport.co.uk/momo-model-27-steering-wheel-black-suede.html?gclid=CK6jxb6l98ECFRMatAodP1sABA

it's just like this one! 

if you interested i can PM for a photo of my wheel as i can't seem to work out how to get a photo embedded into the post int's self! 

looking for £110 posted 

cheers Paul 

Here you go Paul, 

Someone buy this please as I want it but have spent too much on the car lately!!

momo27.jpg

Need to check what lies benathe my wheel to see if this will fit. Currently got the Westfield 6 bolts on the surface of it.

Lots of wheels going around recently. Id appreciate the leg clearance!

Thanks Kevin (how do i do that?) 

I have the steering wheel on a removable quick release boss so it going straight onto the steering column (but I need that for my new wheel) but that is a good solution as that you can fit different standard wheels 

cheers Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.