Looking for my first westfield

cliver44

Hi,

I'm new and joined because I'm looking for my first westfield and this seemed the right place.

I'm down in Devon and very little seems to comes up. There are no tracks close by and so I'm not looking for a track focused car. I don't really want to travel long long distances to view but who knows. If nothing turns up then that may be my only option.

I'm not too fixed on a budget at the moment. It really depends on what car turns up and how much I want it.  I guess anything up to £9k, but ideally much lower.

Hi there and welcome to the forum…Try pistonheads or Toybox…plenty cars out there, but you may have to travel.. :ww:

:ww: ....   No two ways about---------yer gonna have to travel.  £9k will buy you a nice   2.0 Redtop engine car, any Xflow, Pinto, and maybe one with a Zetec engine.   First place to look is on this forum.    If you find one you fancy, post up details and a photo, the chances are someone will know the car on here.

Hi.  You are not to far from me. (work in Exeter) its definitely worth traveling I was looking for a few months over the summer and ended up getting one from just north of Birmingham. Like Sooty says if you find one and post details on here somebody will probably know the car and be able to offer advice. For your budget you should end up with a nice car.

To avoid extensive travel it would be worth hooking up with your local area meet to see some cars and talk to owners. That way you will have an idea of what to expect in terms of quality when (if) you do have to travel a long way for a viewing.

I think all the local area meets are very friendly towards newcomers - I'm sure yours will be no exception. :yes:

Pm, me , mine is not too far, see Thinkturbo's sei gallery

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.