manopause…..

alexander72

Nope - joined practicality brown - mechanised work mate - I'm too old to be lugging 107kgs up and down a tree plus kit all day :-)

traction control system sounds like it going to work better next year

• 1 month later...

Update: I bought the bike and have managed 3 miles on it in 6 weeks... Legs quite sore but undercarriage is worse....

gave up cider and beer and have lost 1.5 stone and health is good. Cycling will have to take a back seat over Christmas but I should get another 5 miles in for January.

Also been back on a chainsaw now and again and climbing so am considering a triathlon next year..

• Like 1

3 miles in 6 weeks??  Sounds like cycling is being upgraded to the back seat  :d

That's half a stone for every mile, there will be nothing left of you by the time you work up a sweat!

You bunch of light weights...... I have a top quality push iron...... gets about 80 miles a week put on it, all I've got to do now is try to wrestle it away from my son and persuade him to buy his own before the repair costs cause me to defer some upgrades to the ASBO...... just saying!!

NEM............

keep it up lads - i have lost a stone and a half so far on my new regime..... :-)  you wont recognise me next year as I will be like a racing snake 

keep it up lads - i have lost a stone and a half so far on my new regime..... :-)  you wont recognise me next year as I will be like a racing snake 

kaa_the_python_eat_all_animals_by_mcsaur

:p  :laugh: 

• Like 2