manopause…..

alexander72

I think I have this condition.  

I've bought a pedal cycle, havent had a drink for 10 days and am actually thinking of going swimming next week….. is there any cure?

Help me folks… please….. 

Yes, well you went straight to buying the open top sports car, so it's only natural you need to get the rest of the crisis out of the way.

:p  :d 

Impossibly large motor bike and very tight leather pants next then.

Bob :d :d

thats it Bob,  ive already got the leather pants and lederhosen... dont often wear them out....

I can thoroughly recommend staying off the booze - I had to stop last new years eve after ending up in A&E with acute pancreatitis (not directly related to booze, but not helped by it either) - have lost 2 stone, saved more than enough money for several upgrades to the Westie and it's no longer an itch to scratch !! (booze, not the Westie)

Stuff the bikes and swimming though :d

LOL - I like that  Tisme....   I was hoping Henry Westons would sponsor me next season.... given my penchant for the 8.2% oak aged bottled nectar 

Yes, those were the days .................. :cry:  and it'd probably be cheaper than the Becks Blue I drink when we go out...... (glass of water has just about the same alcohol level, but Anglian Water consists of 95% chlorine and 5% "bits of something") :barf:     

Edit: Sorry, I should have said "but Anglian Water probably consists of 95% chlorine and 5% "bits of something"

Cheers YP..... Continuing on my manopause theme I have just had greek yoghurt for breakfast with granola.... Reminded me of horse feed...not sure how long 200 calories will keep me going for though..... :-)

I bought a bike a couple of years ago, I haven't found it a problem.  I think I'd worry if I ever felt the urge to ride it though.....

Must be a man thing.. I bought a bike from halfrauds about 2 years ago, bought the gel seat to go with it, rode it round local nature reserve once, since then it's hung on the garage wall, but I must do something with it as its getting in the way of my Westfield tinkering !!!

Just recently had my road push rod refurbed, Last time i peddled her was in 1986 when the chain snapped.

Now I cycle to the swimming baths twice weekly .

40 min. swim then 40 min. cycle.

I now feel absoluteley wreched   :down:  :down:

Tolf,  still doing that mate - not climbing any more - put 2 stone on in 4 months…. :-(