Westfield the next generation ?

pistonbroke

IVA is one thing -- just think of the amount of PVA he used to stick it together

Maybe Westfield could branch out and make a similar version - maybe call it the Woodfield - upgradeitus could consist of lightweight mahogany door handles or perhaps a balsa wood roll cage?

And when you've had enough of it - hey presto, a winters worth of logs and a spare motor for the washing machine...... (or knot !) :rolleyes:

So, how come we all fall about laughing at this whilst some folk will stump up £55k for a Morgan..!

Arrgh, you beat me to the Morgan joke

Wood used to be used a lot in cars - odd bits of ply on racing cars - like front splitters, and easy to replace, but I wouldn't use it to support a dozen old car batteries on a bumpy road

• Like 1

I would'nt like to put that through IVA..

Oh I dunno mate .. any sharp edges, he'd just have to sandpaper them down!

• Like 1