PFT

Joined today after meeting all friendly & informative people at the Westfield factory open day.

While I was there I ordered MX5 Chassis kit with Simon, looking forward to the build and no doubt will be asking for assistance from you all.

Phil T

Welcome, regards mark

Welcome Phil, just got back from the Open a Day myself, great to see so many new faces, and catch up with some old ones!  ;) 

Congratulations on on the new kit - it's a great car, the Mazda SDV. In addition to the factory, you'll find plenty of help and support both on-line through the Boardroom, here, and locally through your club areas. Though you might not see quite so many Westfields at the local meets now the nights are drawing in, they're still a great source of inspiration and ideas...

Joined today after meeting all friendly & informative people at the Westfield factory open day.

While I was there I ordered MX5 Chassis kit with Simon, looking forward to the build and no doubt will be asking for assistance from you all.

Phil T

Phil,

We must have been chatting looking at my car then?

Congratulations on placing the order, and well done for joining the club

Welcome to the club Phil :ww: you'll find plenty of help and advice for the Mazda kit on here :t-up:

Hello.

You will like it here.

It is a very friendly club and you get great advice.

Hi  Phil

Welcome

We spoke yesterday at the Factory.

Should you require any help give me a call 

I am only 2 miles away from you in Telford.

Dave

Welcome to the WSCC.