Audi F1 team

Sparkymart

Perhaps they'd like to buy the Caterham F1 team off the receivers for a £1 (or perhaps not !! :d )

AudiSport have strongly denied it, which is the sort of thing an F1 team would do :d

This is a really good silly season for F1 isn't it!?

Will this be F1 with 4WD with catastrophic under steer..?

I used to have a 90 20v and hooned round the roundabouts when I worked up at Grangemouth.

The Inchyra roundabout used to get covered in slops from the tankers and when it dried on and then got a shower of rain it got real slippy.

With the plough on Audi I once ended up taking the exit one earlier than planned as it just went straight on... Ended up in the garden centre instead of the M9...

They could buy Caterham AND Marussia and still have change left over from a deutsche mark.... though I doubt VW/Audi would want to have a team based in the UK (but did Toyota have much success with their team based in Koln?)

Will be interesting to see how this develops but we may see a much depleted grid in 2015 unless F1 gets its act together and supports entry level F1 teams.