Cadwell Park videos

Andrew

Here's a few vids from last Friday's Trackaction day at Cadwell.

First one, chasing after Matt Noss in his Megabusa, followed by a bit behind a fairly rapid Porsche Cayman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ECj4imuUeQ

Next up, following a pal in an R1 Striker, till he had a fairly major off into the tyre wall. He and the car survived remarkably well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9VV1czuXU

And last, trying to get a chase going with a Busa powered Locost. I had to bale out when he had a little wobble heading into the mountain section. (Very similar to a bale out manoeuvre I had with Cleggy at Blyton. :blush:  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DofcXHRGMw

:t-up:

• Like 3

Didn't realise he was filming as he flew it Cap'n. Nice shots of the paddock and track as well.

Didn't realise he was filming as he flew it Cap'n. Nice shots of the paddock and track as well.

It flew over me quite close Matt, as I was trundling out of the paddock.. I gave it a little wave, but it must have been ignoring me.. :laugh:

I don't know who it was but I was having a conversation in the paddock (yes,yes, I know I should of been on track !) about shouldn't he have permission to fly it in case it came down on the track, but then watching the video it does state that the Staff gave him permission to fly, although presumably not permission to fly directly over the track ?.

Perhaps we need to club together and get one for Oulton ....which I'm sure your coming to ! ..?

are you trying to convince us that you were going to make that corner on video 3 - I reckon your turning into a bit of a lemming :laugh: :laugh: ;)

are you trying to convince us that you were going to make that corner on video 3 - I reckon your turning into a bit of a lemming :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Ha ha, trackday lemming. :d  Well, I was doing exactly the same speed at the turn in point as previous laps, so I'd have made it easy. It's all about avoiding the car in front going all "Cleggy" on me! :p  

Ha ha, trackday lemming. :d  Well, I was doing exactly the same speed at the turn in point as previous laps, so I'd have made it easy. It's all about avoiding the car in front going all "Cleggy" on me! :p  

or being a lemming :laugh:;)

or being a lemming :laugh:;)

If you look closely at vid two, see where my left wheel is as the orange striker veers off the track. Now that was nearly a proper Lemming job! :oops: