Anti Roll Bars

dreed

wide track playkool on mine too :t-up:

Plays Kool for me too,   Oh hang on there------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :) I haven't actually fitted them yet :)

Thanks guys, had actually totally missed this thread.

A couple of updates on the ARB's I've now made them so they come with a small plastic insert which is also self lubricating. This means that the bar's are no longer metal to metal so should remove any clatter you get and also means you'll only wear out this insert rather than the aluminium. :d 

Another update is, I've got a batch of these away at the anodisers been coloured black. I was hoping to have some pictures to show you of these but they've not ready to pick up yet :down: . These will be slightly more expensive, due to the cost incurred of having them anodised, but hopefully when I get them back and post some picture's up they will look smart.

At the end of the month I'll be running a winter discount on these so will post these up, so get saving!

I know as well that loads of you are now going to ask me awww but I've got one the old style one's and not the new and I want mine to be Black etc. etc. So I've given this some thought and will post details on my plans for this at the end of the month as well  :d

Sorry should also have said that I'm in the process of sorting out a rear clamp that will clamp around the bottom wishbone's so no welding is involved. That's not likely to be finished at the end of the month unfortunately as the milling machine is flat out at the moment, but if any one want's to order kit's I'll send those clamps out separately.

100% interested in buying front and back when this discount is running!

At the end of the month I'll be running a winter discount on these so will post these up, so get saving!

I'm in,

forgot to ask price.... but i know that it will be fair.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Luke, any progress on the development, availability and cost. I'm interested in the bracketed one not the welded.

Dave