Anti Roll Bars

dreed

Upgraditis already!  I am after an overall opinion on which make to go for, which do you recommend. I'm looking for a supplier who supplies the complete kit. I do not want to have to fabricate parts or weld to fit them.

Not only ease of fitting but also ease of adjustment.

What say you all?

Dave

Playskool are very good and easy to fit. For the front you may need to space the rad to get a clear run for the bar. For the rear, I believe you can buy clamps from wsc and use those with a playskool bar (I just have a front fitted)

• Like 1

What R7 WSC said; this is exactly what I had on my last car and was really pleased with them. Though I actually ended up with welded on rear brackets on the wishbones in the end, I have bought a set of bolt on brackets from Westfield previously. Though worth checking in case your rear wishbones are the sort with the ARB fixing brackets pre-fitted.

I really liked the adjustment range the bar sizes on the Playskool kit gave. So much so that I'm fitting the same set up to the new car - hopefully the new front ARB will be ready next week. (I've got the rear already).

In a word

PLAYSKOOL

Yep...

But you'll have to get to the back of the line for them! ;):d

I believe they are just making a non welded one.... and I'm in the queue.....

Hurry up Luke there 3 of us here..... its not an apple event where we have to camp out

I believe they are just making a non welded one.... and I'm in the queue.....

Hurry up Luke there 3 of us here..... its not an apple event where we have to camp out

Is Lee having a set too?

Mumm sounds like a trend playskool front and rear on mine although rear is about 9 years old but assume design is the same

Simple to it and adjust

Cheers

Barry

Playskool front and rear on mine.

Easy to fit and adjust.  I remounted the fan in front of the radiator - easy job and took about 30 mins to do. 

Thanks for your replies, I get the impression the vote is for Playskool!!!

Forgot to mention I have wide track on the front assume this make no difference.

Dave

Just tell Luke its for a wide track set up and he will provide the longer bar

• Like 1