Never Too Old

Hello Everyone,

Just like to introduce myself as a new WSCC Member. I've returned back home to Yorkshire after spending the past 40 odd years in Australia where I was classed as a 'Grey Nomad'  -  a retired grey-haired old git to you and me!

Cars and bikes have always played a big part in my life and I always promised myself that upon my return, my new toy would be a Westfield. After speaking with Simon Westwood at the Donington Show, I left a deposit and I am paying a visit to the factory in a couple of weeks time to present him with my specifications for my new FW. I'm so excited already.

I look forward to meeting fellow WSCC Members at the Westfield Open Day on the 25th., I'll be the one wearing my brand new Westfield jacket!

Cheers, Roger.

:ww:

Don't forget to get to your local meets too...

:ww:

Welcome and have fun with your new car, and especially choosing all the details!

Westfield + Yorkshire = Bliss ;)

Welcome to the club (from a "roots" Barnsley Yorkshireman)  

Thanks to all for your 'Welcome' posts, they're much appreciated and I've pencilled-in the first Tuesday of November for the area meeting at the Fox & Grapes, Leeds. Martin, I presume it starts around 7:30pm?

Cheers, Roger

:ww: Had the pleasure of meeting you and your good lady at Donington - what an interesting and lovely couple.  Thanks for joining us and glad to see your meeting me in person didn't put you off! :d