Track/Road Westfield Wanted ASAP

Northern Chap

For last 10+ yrs Ive doen occassional track days, Oulton, Cadwell, Donny along with Spa..... Mainly in tintops and have never gone down this route before but fancy giving it a try.

My wants are....

Good power and weight ie; circa 200bhp min .....

Excellent spec'd throughout, box, engine, diff, brakes, suspension etc....

Im happy to consider an out and out track only motor BUT would be looking for a trailer in the package...

The rest Im really quite relaxed with ie; colour, age.....

I have a budget to spend NOW at circa £10-13k

However, I do have the following if anyone fancies a deal....

Evo 6 RS huge spec (580/576 @ 1245kgs Cadwell last week at 1:40.

05/05 BMW M3 CS manual, coupe, huge factory spec....

Oh.... And a couple of nice watches...Rolex & a Breitling.....

In todays market we're all looking for a deal....

The £13k is sat here though and Im looking to collect within next week or so as Ive several track days booked for end Oct/Nov

PM here or cdking26@aol.com

Thankyou in advance

Chris King

Another Chris King - just want to say it's not me, even though I too am a Northern Chap  - small world ;)

• Like 1

buy Rob Crosslands Tango Top..... wont find a better car available at short notice 

buy Rob Crosslands Tango Top..... wont find a better car available at short notice 

^ wot he said

I have been in touch with Rob but my funds to spend will not stretch for his package unless he'd take a px.

Hence my posting a wanted advert.

Regards

Cool NC, I think tango top will be back out next season if they rebuild the driver :-)  :yes:

Would a class A winning mighty cross flow be of interest, blisteringly quick car and come with mandatory HANS device to cope with the G force…. can do a deal at your budget - in fact I might even throw in the trailer if you want? 

James :suspect::(.   put the cider down and step away from the keyboard  ...  :t-up:

• Like 4

James :suspect::(.   put the cider down and step away from the keyboard  ...  :t-up:

:laugh:

James :suspect::(. put the cider down and step away from the keyboard ... :t-up:

:d

HENRY is in control!

Gentlemen I am climbing and cutting this week so had consumed nothing stronger than mint tea with a spoon of honey in for my cold defence system.... I might seriously be tempted to sell the cross flow to a driver who can make the best of it... :d

Now back on topic - there is also Bog House Blue for sale - a well sorted 200BHP plus track tool ?

Boghouse now sold!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.