HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE - PICTURES ADDED

Cleggy the Spyder Man

The museum holds the largest collection of British cars in the world as this year celebrates it's 21st birthday with the 21 years, 21 icons exhibition so really is worth a visit

The date is the Sunday the 30th of November - FREE ENTRY FOR UP TO 100 WSCC MEMBERS

Who else is up for it - maybe in the tin top unless the weather is tip top in which case the Westfield may be deployed :d

See here for info and ticket prices http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/about-the-heritage-motor-centre/museum-collections-centre/

Edited to add...

To cut a long story short I have heard from Andrew Reeves (via Paul Griffiths) and he has confirmed that we have FREE ENTRY on the day of our visit for up to 100 WSCC members (a list of names will be forwarded to the museum for them to tick off as we arrive)

Not only that I have also been informed that...

• We will get an lecture room allocated to us exclusively as our base for the day (if we wish)

• We get free parking with a reserved area for Westie cars driven by members

• Opening time is 10.00 am --- closing is 5.00 pm

• We get 100 stickers to give to our attendees

• We need to advise our group numbers in advance

I shall be contacting the chap I have been dealing with just to double check early next week but this is fantastic news - I big thank you to Paul, Gary and Andrew from the Cotswold area :t-up: :t-up:

Edited....

"I can confirm that attendees with Westfield Sports Car Club  will have FREE entry to Museum on day, the Club have Lecture Room 2 available to them as well. There will be a package in the room containing Museum entry stickers, please wear stickers to view Museum, attendees need to state at the Pay Desk that they are attending Westfield Sports Car Club Meeting. There will be reserved parking with signage for those in Westfield Sports Cars."

HeritageLogoblue11_zps4445dce5.jpg

hmcfront_zpse64772da.jpg

BMIHT-150_zps4dc60389.jpg

Arial112_zps7aec798a.jpg

looks good mate

will you book it or do we just turn up  :t-up:

probably just pay on the day but I will send them an email to confirm

edited to say: NOW FOC TO ALL MEMBERS AS ABOVE

• 3 weeks later...

Edited: NOW FOC ENTRY TO MUSEUM FOR CLUB MEMBERS

Ok I have just emailed all surrounding area AO's - let's see if we can get some numbers in attendance :-)

I was at a seminar earlier this year at this venue and can highly recommend it. Can't make this myself but all enjoy, you won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

Yep, count us in, that's my husband Glen and me, Julie. 

Excellent look forwards to seeing you there :t-up:

1. me :yellow-westy:

2. Tony :westy:

3. Julie and Glen :black-westy:

Come on folks get your names down :d

It was mentioned at the Cotswold Area meeting last night and a few of us will be coming along.  I am sure Andrew will be in touch with you soon to confirm numbers.

Near to me so will do my best to be there in the tin top as The Wench is currently SORN'd.  :t-up: 

Unless my presence reduces attendance numbers, that is!  :laugh: 

Great stuff - Scott we will get you in through the back door wearing a disguise as to not put anyone off ;-)

• Like 1