Ty Croes - Great weekend

Paul Morcom

Normal great end of season weekend at Ty Croes - loads of banter, moans about British Sprint but on the whole the weather was kind (except for T1 today) and some Longton and WSCC records broken.

Friday night was a howler - literally very high winds and heavy rain so not much sleep for many (except StephenH and Sally who we tucked up in some fancy hotel - though the good night's sleep didn't give Stephen any advantage and he was well and truly beaten by Steve Everall on Saturday and Sunday in their "friendly" competition).  So many tired and weary faces on Saturday morning showing the signs of little sleep. Better weather over Saturday night, though this time Tim Nunn, Richard Kerr and Luke Algar had a slightly "spiced" complexion on Sunday morning.

Bunny continues to beat Del in his car! The PlaysKool duo in their very powerful supercharged duratec car had a mechanical issue on P1 (broken half shaft - told you too much power and torque - fix with a spare from Terry Everall's mobile spares department) were close on the heals of David Cleaver, who also had his fair share of mechanical problems - cracked manifold, air leak in gear change system and he put a screw through a fuel pipe!  

Otherwise most had a fairly trouble free weekend and Longton ran a superb event as always.

So now the final competition of the year is whether Tel get his blog posted first or Tigger the results.

See you all at the awards do on 8th November (if you haven't got your tickets/hotel room yet then get on and do it).

We'll said that man, we have just got back home and now thoroughly exhausted but had a great weekend!

Yes a great weekend, even if Shaggydo did win our own who gets bought a beer competition, by 0.2 ish seconds :d

Well done to Tim Nunn for kicking my A*** both days! :(

• Like 2

Indeed it was a great weekend.

However, how do I find a copy of the results? I've looked on the Longton & Dist. website, and can find everything bar the results for their events! Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? :(  :(  :(

I only get it early so we can sort out the results and points :d

Go to the Time Team Timing website.

I'd post a link but can't work out how.

Google Time Team Timing and you'll find it.

Cheers

Howard

The blog is posted!!!!!

Tigger....LOSER, LOSER :laugh:

Well done to Tim Nunn for kicking my A*** both days! :(

Terry, many thanks........ it was an awesome battle and a half and you never make it easy for sure. I certainly had to keep it in boy!!!!!! Fair to say we were both totally on the limit! Total respect to you and your driving ability mate :t-up:

Most successful driver on the weekend was Dave Cleaver who broke the record on both days!

Well done mate

Most successful driver on the weekend was Dave Cleaver who broke the record on both days!

Well done mate

However our kid broke both the existing Westfield class D records so that was impressive as well